Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teeny, Tiny Usefulness

First off, Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!  Looking forward to some good family time & good eating.
Likely, we will all be ready to get back to greens & kale soon!

Wanted to quickly share a teeny, tiny addition in my kitchen that I am using all the time.


It's a little shot glass measuring cup that measures up to 6 tsps or 2 Tbsps.  I love it!  I am one of these cooks that likes to measure out all my ingredients before I start cooking/baking.  I actually have two of these & they are so handy for that.  This is a perfect little gift/stocking stuffer.

One caveat: do not wash in the dishwasher if you use LemiShine or something similar.  You will soon have a whiskey shot glass instead of a measuring cup!  The writing will come off.  I actually contacted Anchor about this & they said that they are working on printing that can withstand the lemon -- interesting.  Anyway, I don't mind washing them for their usefulness!

No comments: